PDA

View Full Version : hola amigos

cherokeeland
11/08/2012, 11:48 AM
Muy buenas amigos me llamó Daniel y he sabido de vuestra existencia gracias al foro español mimarino.com perdonar por escribir en español, prometo usar el traductor de google la próxima vez, me parece alucinante los acuarios que tenéis allí montados,os seguiré de cerca un saludo y gracias!

Zeus30
11/08/2012, 11:56 AM
Bienvenidos! :fish1:

Translation for Cherokee: Hello Friends, my name is Daniel and I have known about reef central through another forum that's in Spanish. I apologize for writing in spanish and promise to use the google translator next time. I'm impressed with the tanks shown here and will follow. A pleasant hello and thank you!

cherokeeland
11/08/2012, 12:40 PM
Muchísimas gracias por la traducción, mi inglés es 0 así que cuando me conecte desde el pc escribiré con el traductor,lo dicho muchas gracias!

Chaotic Reefer4u
11/08/2012, 01:18 PM
Cherokeeland, [welcome]

cherokeeland
11/08/2012, 03:36 PM
very good because I'm from the computer, as I said my name is daniel am from Madrid Spain and I have known through our forum españos mimarino.com marine aquarium, many of our forum Here they get to see your aquarium and refine depaso his English, if anyone wants to improve their Spanish you can go through there that will be in your house, said I loved your aquariums and lighting that you use, I will follow closely that I can hardly even use google translator and not always all translates what is right, what I hope to meet such nice people out here, a hug from Spain.

cherokeeland
11/08/2012, 04:13 PM
Well I tell you a little I have, I have a 400 liter reef tank, with 1 veliferum, 1 falsvencens, a fish kite can not remember its scientific name, several engineers gobies (beautiful and cheap fish) several types of clownfish, 6 anemones and several shrimp and shrimp, lobster also a dwarf, all lit by a 230 W maxspect screen that does not convince me but ... then I have a 160 liters with reidis seahorses and which led kudas the time trying to get the pup out ground ahead but only 4 or 5 per set, which is sacr'm now trying to put the pistol shrimp if I get the sereis first to have photos, we continue to see good friends around here.

my tanks are 4 and 5 which makes me think cherokeeland
http://www.mimarino.com/showthread.php/301-Recopilatorio-FOTOS-GENERALES-acuarios-MIMARINO-COM
pd here in Spain the problem asphaltene and most clearing is the theme of light that is very very expensive.