PDA

View Full Version : Better than Ever Expected!!

sandy7263
11/22/2012, 08:17 AM
Richard is the BEST!

He one of the few people who still understand customer service. He would respond to questions I had very very quickly.

Just starting this hobby, I researched live rock to death! Everyone contradicts everyone, and everyone is always better than the next guy.... There is so much data out there your head spins. I took a leap of faith with TBS and so glad I did!

The rock comes packed in water so the life stays alive. After learning more about all of this, the people who ship the rock in wet paper towels.... it just can't work. I would think most everything would die.

We cycled in just a few days, with 1 partial water change. Amazing!

Quality Rock! All the life on the rock just blows me away. If you start looking around the tank, it's like vortex that sucks you in. You see more and more and more!

I would highly recommend TBS to anyone! The rock does not compare to what I see around elsewhere.

Here is a picture of my tank! Everything is from TBS. Unfortunately my starfish and shrimp are shy and didn't want to come out for the picture.

jepuskar
11/22/2012, 10:51 PM
Hi,

Can you post more pics please? I keep coming back to TBS and their website....I'm still in the planning/investigating stage.

FTDelta
12/12/2012, 01:44 PM
I know the feeling. I'm definitely will get my rock from TBS for my future 16G Nuvo nano tank.

joec
12/12/2012, 02:07 PM
Not to hijack Sandy's thread, but you can check my post for tons of photos - http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2233518

And to echo pretty much everyone else's feedback - Richard is a great vendor with the most amazing rock. Get it. Don't even hesitate. It is one hundred times better than anything else out there!!

olsonjl
09/29/2013, 02:25 PM
Beautiful gorgonians and sponges. Makes my mouth water.