PDA

View Full Version : Please HELP - Maroon Clown deformation

ElkhornSea
11/22/2012, 10:34 AM
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the corner of its mouth? I just noticed this. By the way, my long lived Yellow Tang just passed away 3 days ago with no noticable marks on it after a short battle of heavy breathing and finally laying on the bottom in the morning. Whats going on with my poor reef tank? Can I help my fish or should I flush it before it gets "sick"

ElkhornSea
11/22/2012, 03:57 PM
Your fish has cotton mouth, a fungus

Ostara
11/22/2012, 05:15 PM
Your fish has cotton mouth, a fungus

Er... what? This is your thread. Did you figure the answer out on your own or...? :worried:

kretzkiller
11/22/2012, 06:00 PM
Lol

ElkhornSea
11/23/2012, 02:17 PM
I guess I missed the joke. I wouldnt have posted it if I figured it out on my own. Did some research first and saw some info related to Brooklynella and Lymphocystis. Only had this tank for little over a year. I thought you may know better.

ElkhornSea
11/23/2012, 02:20 PM
Oh - my wife got on the computer and posted this reply with my own user name. Not funny. Thanks for everyone taking time to have a laugh. Unfortunately she is not a marine biologist so I'll stick with any of your input if anyone has any. I see lots of people looked at it but no ideas besides my wife??