PDA

View Full Version : Battery Backup Not Working!!!

PaulEZ
11/27/2012, 10:22 AM
I've been trying to contact EcoTech for the last few days, but the customer service representative assigned to me has gone silent. I believe I have a faulty power cord (a know issue I've read about on the forums), but can't get this guy to respond to me. To make matters worse, I found out about the issue when Sandy hit and I lost power...I guess shame on me for not testing it first.

Can someone here get me sorted out?? Very frustrating...

Thunder3
11/27/2012, 12:59 PM
What do you mean by a service rep assigned to you? WHenever I called them I talk to who ever answers. Ask for someone that knows about the battery backup. I know your supposed to have everything plugged in all the time even if its fully charged. I was told this.

PaulEZ
11/27/2012, 01:06 PM
What do you mean by a service rep assigned to you? WHenever I called them I talk to who ever answers. Ask for someone that knows about the battery backup. I know your supposed to have everything plugged in all the time even if its fully charged. I was told this.

I got an email back from someone named Rob W. (not putting his full name on the forum) who asked me for my serial # (which I provided) and purchase date (which I do not remember). I responded 3 times and have not heard anything back. I'm trying to handle this through the internet as it's my most convienent means of communication. Everything is plugged in as it should be. I checked, double-checked and triple-checked. I figured if I posted here maybe someone from EcoTech would respond.

EcoTech Service
11/27/2012, 03:25 PM
Hi Paul,

On behalf of Rob, I do apologize for the lack of communication. I have shared this information with him and he will be in touch with you (either via phone/e-mail) directly before the workday is over.