PDA

View Full Version : Miro4 T5 HO retro fit fixture question

IPT
12/01/2012, 01:49 AM
I bought the ATI/LET Miro 4 T5 HO retro fit kit from ATI and it has zero guides or insturctions. There is a limited wiring diagram on the ballast for the bulbs only. If you know about this kit please post in my thread in the lighting forum.

uncleof6
12/01/2012, 03:55 PM
The kit can be purchased with the option of purchasing ATI lamps. ATI is not associated with this retro kit (just wanted to clarify that, as the lamp's brand has little to with the fixture, they are all the same.) The kits are all the same too, for that matter--just some come with proper ballasts, others don't. This one does.

Mount the ballast and end caps to a suitable substrate, space the caps ~46.xx"--(measure the lamps, but be aware they are metric) lengthwise, and far enough apart, so the reflectors will clip to the lamps (widths vary from 2" - 4" on the reflectors.) Follow the wiring diagram on the ballast using the provided wire (18ga solid it should be,) wire up a line cord (16ga. SOW cord best) and you are set. They are very straight forward, albeit--intended for those that know what they are doing.

How, specifically, can I help you?