PDA

View Full Version : Excellent service?? I don't know??

Daveyboi
12/05/2012, 01:18 PM
Just got off the phone with Rob. Said my order I place On Saturday will not be sent until today, gave no reason why so late, just a sorry. I really needed the parts to get me going. I asked about shipping it next day, but not possible according to Rob. Oh well, I just have wait another week to get me going cause I'm in the west coast and they are in the east coast. Sorry for the rant.. Just wanted to post here about my experience.

EcoTech Service
12/05/2012, 01:49 PM
Daveyboi-

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. While we normally prefer not to discuss transaction details on a public forum, in this case, I feel obliged. After speaking with Rob, he did confirm that there was a delay on the part(s) ordered which is why the order wasn't shipped for several days. When informing you that he'd be placing you on hold to speak to our CS manager about the situation, he claims that you hung up on him.

If you'd like to give us a call back to assist further, I'd encourage you to call me directly at 1-800-785-0338 ext. 2.

Daveyboi
12/05/2012, 02:04 PM
WOW, LOL. I'm not going to continue and escalate this to drama. I did not hang up. I already received my tracking number so I'll get my parts. Life will not end for me and I will live. LOL. I'm just going to move on. I'm just surprised your employee would lie to you and say I hung up. I felt I was polite. Thank you for responding.

dcforester1
12/06/2012, 06:01 AM
I have had nothing but great service from them.