PDA

View Full Version : Closed, out of business???

Kenfuzed
12/15/2012, 12:19 PM
I've been trying to reach Avast since the Thanksgiving weekend and no replies. Tried both emails and calling a number I had for Justin with no luck.

Did Avast go out of business? Their sale/code for Black Friday through Cyber Monday failed and nobody is responding to emails or calls over there. Sad because I really like their Swabbie and need a second one for another skimmer.

cantonreef
12/15/2012, 12:21 PM
That would be unfortunate. They had some really nice items.

Avast Marine
12/15/2012, 01:50 PM
Kenfuzed,

All emails in our support ticket system show as answered so I am not sure why we have not seen your request. You can try again at [email protected] or I can answer your questions here if you prefer.

Kenfuzed
12/15/2012, 07:11 PM
6 different emails sent to [email protected] and [email protected] based on the contacts page on the site and emails sent to these same addresses during the summer. Also left 2 voice mail messages at the number last given to me by Justin (its his voice on the message). After 3 weeks of no replies I was left to assume you guys had closed for good.

I can try again at this support address, but basically the emails and voice mails were trying to reach someone to resolve the issue on your site not accepting the coupon code for that sale weekend. That entire weekend the code was being rejected. I just need to know how I can order another Swabbie and get the discount that was advertised for 11/22-11/26.

Breadman03
12/15/2012, 07:16 PM
Could their responses be buried in your spam filter?

Kenfuzed
12/15/2012, 07:32 PM
Could their responses be buried in your spam filter?
No, and I have Justin's and others there saved in my address book since I have done business before with them.

Messages have now been resent to their other support address.

DaveG99
12/15/2012, 07:41 PM
I ordered a ato from them a couple weeks ago. No problems

Kenfuzed
12/16/2012, 12:55 PM
This has been resolved so I think we can consider this closed.

Avast Marine
12/16/2012, 04:53 PM
Enjoy your Swabbie Ken :)