PDA

View Full Version : Programming Help Please

kbriers
12/23/2012, 11:33 AM
I got the apex controller yesterday so I am still very new to all this. I have read the user manual a couple of times but I'm still confused.

I was hoping someone could help me out with programming for my powerheads. i have a hydor evo on the left side and 1 on the right side of my tank. What I would like to do is have the Left side on for 5 minutes while the Right side is off and have them switch back and forth. i would also like to have both powerheads off at 6pm cst and turn back on at 8am cst.

If someone could help me out on how to do this and where to input the code via the web, I would be most appreciative.

I am in NO WAY computer savvy, so please help me out like I am 5 years old too. I get confused about the whole if/when oscillate etc.

Thanks so much.

kbriers
12/23/2012, 02:38 PM
Would it be better if I just emailed apex directly?

RussM
12/23/2012, 03:29 PM
A little patience goes a long way. We're just other controller owners here, jumping in to help as our time permits.

In the pump outlets, use Advanced Control type, and enter the programs below.

[Evo_Left]
OSC 0/5:00/5:00 Then ON
If Time 18:00 to 06:00 Then OFF

[Evo_Right]
OSC 5:00/5:00/0 Then ON
If Time 18:00 to 06:00 Then OFF

kbriers
12/23/2012, 04:29 PM
Thank you for the reply and help. I had no intention of rushing anyone that was willing to help. I was just asking about the apex e-mail because I didn't know if questions like that were better suited for apex directly or the "hands-on" guys.

Again, sorry if i sounded impatient. That was not my intention by any means.

Thanks again everyone.

RussM
12/23/2012, 09:31 PM
Please accept my humblest apologies for my misinterpretation of your second post.

kbriers
12/23/2012, 09:59 PM
No need for an apology buddy. Thank you very much