PDA

View Full Version : Bleached Bubble Tip

nathan_krauss
01/04/2013, 12:08 AM
Do you need to add mare zooxanthellae to help with the reproduction to help with the recovery? I do think that my parameters are a little close but could be adjusted. He or she eats very well and is about 11 to 12 inches or so now, and has probably doubled or more in the last few months since i purchased it as a young pup, which i think was bleached at the time.

bjledbetter
01/04/2013, 12:29 AM
If you have had it for several months and it is growing as big as you say I wonder if its actually bleached, or if its the nems actual color. If your lighting and tank paramerters are what there susposed to be it will recover on its own with a little supplmental feeding now and then. What are your parms and lighting? pics?

nathan_krauss
01/04/2013, 06:02 PM
I purchased it local and he told me it was a green BTA, but i dont think it was ever green. I have LED's on it, Royal Blue, White, Turquoise, Deep Red, and True Violet, I have used them since i got him. Parameters are good feeding shrimp and squid couple times a week. here is a pic, its kind of small because i couldnt get the file size down enough.