PDA

View Full Version : Aquatronica

Bui
01/08/2013, 11:00 AM
I wonder what happen to Aquatronica? I was getting really excited for the new products release and now they are completely silence. Are they just busy with the new products release?

Thanks

AQT
01/15/2013, 01:45 AM
yes Bui!! we are working strongly on the release of the new controllers!
The project we have decided to develop is pretty complex and we are having a short delay in their release. I think in a couple of months they will be available for sales.
Thanks
Davide

Gino555
06/07/2013, 10:36 PM
Any news? Or couple of month again?

YHS
06/13/2013, 07:53 AM
Yeah...after all the commotion and hype, now silence? what happen? no more "touch" display?

Bui
06/16/2013, 09:31 PM
I believe they run into some technical issue. I think the release day have been push back to September.

RobbyG
07/08/2013, 03:10 PM
Guys this is not easy stuff to do. One mistake in the hardware/software could cost them lots of money. Just imagine if the first batch of 100 controllers just randomly glitched and turned off the main pump for a whole weekend or turned on heaters till it cooked the fish.

Bug testing these units is very intensive work and unlike the previous controller were they made incremental firmware updates to deal with each new accessories that came out, with this new one it has to work with all existing accessories on day one. That’s a whole lot of work.