PDA

View Full Version : White flags and Jealousy. I ency you all...

Nipels
01/13/2013, 01:11 PM
I have been researching and buying and planning for awhile now. I have a 92 Gallon Saltwater fish tank with corner overflow and stand, an Aqua-c 180 Protein Skimmer, a bunch of used pumps, a sump in the works, and a few other things. Everything I bought, I got for a steal at 350$. I estimated at least another 2000$ for everything I wanted to do, which I wouldn't mind. I would love to have this in my tiny home. But I have finally given into the obvious. I travel for my work. I am out of state during the weekdays for sometimes weeks at a time. Sure, I am home on the weekends, but their are no successful weekend warriors in this hobby.

I don't have anyone I would trust enough to take care of this large investment while I make a living. I was just kidding myself :headwally:. I just wanted to officially say that it sucks, and that I might again frequent these forums when I retire, say when I am about 60. Only 34 years to go!!! Kudos to the help and ideas I have gotten from this forum! I envy you all!

New hobby, homemade CNC router. Doesn't need as much upkeep! :reading:

Misled
01/13/2013, 02:17 PM
Get a new job that doesn't involve travel.

Biocubehqi
01/13/2013, 07:01 PM
That's bad when you debat a career for an aquarium, aquariums aren't going no where, you are in your prime, GET MONEY! Haha

grcforce327
01/13/2013, 07:30 PM
White flags and Jealousy. I ency you all...

How do you "ency" someone?:lolspin:

Misled
01/13/2013, 08:38 PM
Very carefully!!!! :D