PDA

View Full Version : Cabinet: Deep blue professional? R&J Enterprises?

CAPSLOK
01/28/2013, 03:52 PM
I am essentially looking for info from people who have either a Deep Blue Professional cabinet or an R&J Enterprises cabinet. Since I'm going to be ordering on online without the benefit of being able to see it and inside it first, I was hoping someone who has one or the other could offer their opinion and/or answer some questions.

I'm setting up a 40B with a 20L sump. Will the 20L sump fit inside the stand comfortably? Could I remove the sump as necessary without dismantling the DT?

With either of these, would it be a problem if I were to get a cabinet sized for a 75g (6" wider than the 40B)? The both look to have solid tops, would the tank not being to the sides be a problem?

Is the only difference between the Deep Blue Series 1 and Series 2 the two toned color look?

Any other info about either one? Your thoughts on the stand?

Or any other types of stand I should be looking at (that are available online)?

Thank you!

dfm34
01/28/2013, 08:28 PM
I am setting up a deep blue 75 it came with a series four stand. Stand is not the sturdiest but it will work. I have a 30 long sump inside and it's a little tight. I will try to post a few photos for you.

dfm34
01/28/2013, 08:36 PM
I am setting up a deep blue 75 it came with a series four stand. Stand is not the sturdiest but it will work. I have a 30 long sump inside and it's a little tight. I will try to post a few photos for you.

Inside of stand

dfm34
01/28/2013, 08:38 PM
On last thing the best thing is there is a door on the left side of the stand to insert/access sump

Lowefx
02/17/2013, 10:15 AM
R&J has high quality woods! Hands down, i would buy theirs.