PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions about Graph and PM2

takayan
02/11/2013, 10:25 AM
After I set up Apex and accessed to Apex Dashboard from Browser, I realized that Apex does not log any data at all!!! That's why Dashboard does not show any graph. However, strangely the dashboard shows current values. I set up probes for Temp, pH, OHP and Conductivity. I checked Data log tab from Dashboard and confirmed there are no data logged.

I have different question. I calibrated Conductivity probe with 53,000uSiemens/cm solution. Then I selected "Salinity" from "Conductivity Range" on Dashboard. My current conductivity is 68.7. How can I convert into ppt or SG?

Any helps are appreciated!

schwaggs
02/17/2013, 12:28 PM
Hopefully you have this straightened out by now but if not, double check the logging interval on the Configuration/Misc page. I believe the default is every 10 or 30 minutes (I'm not sure which), I have mine set to every 5. You will need to wait that long for any entries to be in the log.

Conductivity of 68 is not right, I would try the calibration procedure again. Normal range is 28-35. Conversion calculator can be found here: http://www.saltyzoo.com/SaltyCalcs/SgPptConv.php