PDA

View Full Version : Local Pickup?

SuperDodge
02/19/2013, 09:30 AM
I am moving to the Tampa Bay Area in the next couple of weeks. I plan to set up a new larger tank in FL, let it cycle with some fresh live rock and then move my existing livestock and rock in.

Do you guys do local pickup? Are you open Saturdays?

helix149
02/19/2013, 02:32 PM
I am sure Richard from TBS will chime in shortly however I will give you some temporary info to tide you over. I make no guarantees on this info as I have been away from the forums for the past year or so however in the past Richard has been able to help people with local pickups at his shop. Keep in mind however that he does not (or at least didnt in the past) have a "store front" that has typical hours open to the public. He also as a general rule is a one man show handling all the aspects of TBS himself most of the time. That being said he likely will be able to set up a day and time that works for you to come pick up the different stages of your package from his business allowing you to save some on shipping.

SuperDodge
02/19/2013, 02:36 PM
Thanks helix. Richard replied by email, so I think I'm good to go for pickup there.

helix149
02/19/2013, 02:37 PM
Great to hear. He has always been great about getting back to people as soon as he can considering he spends so much time on the water far off the coast