PDA

View Full Version : New and Effective Release Date of New Controllers

AQT
02/25/2013, 04:35 AM
Dear Aquatronica user,

we would like to inform you the project of the two new controllers (Touch Controller and Black Box Controller) is going ahead.
The project we are developing is something rather ambitious and complex and in consequence we are running into some delay in concluding the project. Aquatronica wants to give to users a perfect new control system with amazing features which works at the best in order to helps the aquarium’s management and not to make it complicate. So that we have decided to make available the two new controller only when they works at the 100% of their full potentialities.

The new date of their release in the international market is going to be during the month of September 2013.

We apologize for the delay but we are sure you can understand the complexity of this project
AQUATRONICA STAFF

yukihiko
02/25/2013, 07:29 AM
Dear Aquatronica,

I'm Yukihiko in Japan.

Thanks for your information.
I looking forward to new products.
And I continue to develop AquaMonitor for many Aquatronica users.

Best regards,
Yukihiko

AQT
02/25/2013, 07:35 AM
Thanks Yukihiko !!

yukihiko
02/25/2013, 07:48 AM
Dear Davide,

I would like to improve AquaMonitor for new products in the future.
Please let me know when you will open it.
And I help you to develop app for Aquatronica users.

I keep a promise for you.

Best regards,
Yukihiko

Thanks Yukihiko !!

Bui
02/25/2013, 08:45 AM
Wow...September 2013! Im sure when it release, it will be a kickass controller. Can't hardly wait.

Bui
02/25/2013, 08:47 AM
Dear Davide,

I would like to improve AquaMonitor for new products in the future.
Please let me know when you will open it.
And I help you to develop app for Aquatronica users.

I keep a promise for you.

Best regards,
Yukihiko

Hey Yukihiko,

Could you integrated some sort of database with picture. I'm having a hard time with keeping track of all the corals name and if I have some database integrated in your software, that would be great.

RobbyG
03/04/2013, 01:23 PM
Looks really good, I cant wait to see one in the flesh :)

yukihiko
03/04/2013, 04:45 PM
Hi Bui,

Is your idea to manage your tank by AquaMonitor?
For examle "Water change", "Add chemicals" and so on.

Best regards,
Yukihiko in Japan

http://aquamonitor.blog.fc2.com

Hey Yukihiko,

Could you integrated some sort of database with picture. I'm having a hard time with keeping track of all the corals name and if I have some database integrated in your software, that would be great.

taxman95
03/20/2013, 06:54 PM
Dear Aquatronica user,

we would like to inform you the project of the two new controllers (Touch Controller and Black Box Controller) is going ahead.
The project we are developing is something rather ambitious and complex and in consequence we are running into some delay in concluding the project. Aquatronica wants to give to users a perfect new control system with amazing features which works at the best in order to helps the aquarium’s management and not to make it complicate. So that we have decided to make available the two new controller only when they works at the 100% of their full potentialities.

The new date of their release in the international market is going to be during the month of September 2013.

We apologize for the delay but we are sure you can understand the complexity of this project
AQUATRONICA STAFF

Given it will be released in September, will this be available at MACNA?

AQT
03/21/2013, 02:34 AM
have to see with our US distributor!!
Davide