PDA

View Full Version : Help with Stocking list

lostmyz
02/25/2013, 01:28 PM
Hi all I have a 5 gal FLuval Spec V pico tank drilled with a 10gal sump. I am looking into preparing my stocking list for the system and wanted to get some ideas from people or go over what I was thinking here is what i was thinking so far...

2 blue footed hermit crabs
2 nassarius snails
1 or 2 asteria snails
4 or 5 sexy sexy shrimp
A cleaner shrimp or fire shrimp

I'd like to have a fish in there if at all possible. It doesn't have to move around a lot but if it did that be cool. here is what i was thinking. It will only be ONE fish if even...
Tailspot Blenny or Watchman Goby with Pistol shrimp or Court Jester Goby

Thoughts, opinions, criticism anything at all is greatly appreciated guys.

Thanks in advance!

squishifishi
02/27/2013, 08:17 AM
that all sounds great except the fire shrimp will get too big. You could easily put a clown goby or a citron goby in there too. Good luck!

lostmyz
02/27/2013, 12:41 PM
Agreed on the fire shrimp. I am not fam of the clown gobies that much if they are gping to sit there and do nothing id rather look at a tailspot blennt perched somewhere they got awesome eyes!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

footballdude2k3
02/27/2013, 02:13 PM
+1 on the Tail spot blenny, looks like they have facepaint and usually have a pretty sweet personality

squishifishi
02/27/2013, 05:10 PM
citron/citrus gobies are much more active then clowns if you wanna look into those. I just think most shrimp gobies would like a bigger tank.

lostmyz
02/27/2013, 06:11 PM
I think I am just going to go with a tailspot blenny I think they are awesome!!!!! I will also probably be nixing the fire shrimp. and go with a pom pom crab and 5 sexy shrimp instead and maybe a weetle bitty clam!