PDA

View Full Version : Ordered a Tunze Nano Osmolator

Andyf30
02/28/2013, 05:28 AM
Hey guys I ordered a nano osmolator yesterday, but it said it was out of stock. So i guess I technically pre-ordered lol. Any idea when those will be in stock and shipped?

MarineDepot
02/28/2013, 10:05 AM
Hey guys I ordered a nano osmolator yesterday, but it said it was out of stock. So i guess I technically pre-ordered lol. Any idea when those will be in stock and shipped?

Hi, Andyf30. Holy smokes, those sold out fast! We have an order in transit from Tunze for 10 right now and it looks like we have two backorders, so you're definitely going to get one of the 10 we receive if you placed an order. Their estimated time of arrival is Monday 3/4/13. We'll shoot you an email once the your new nano ATO (http://www.marinedepot.com/Tunze_Nano_Osmolator_3152_Electric_Powered_Dosing_Pumps_Top_Off_Plug_In_Units-Tunze-TZ4114-FIDPETPU-vi.html) ships! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to follow up. We're here to help! Thank you very much for shopping with us and have a great Thursday.

Good product choice, BTW. :thumbsup:

Andyf30
02/28/2013, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the quick reply! I can't wait for it to get here!

Andyf30
03/07/2013, 08:38 AM
Hey guys i also ordered bulbs with this order, and 1 was covered in white powder? I think it may be cracked and leaking phosphors. Is it usable? or should just get a replacement from you under the bulb shipping insurance

MarineDepot
03/07/2013, 11:04 AM
Hey guys i also ordered bulbs with this order, and 1 was covered in white powder? I think it may be cracked and leaking phosphors. Is it usable? or should just get a replacement from you under the bulb shipping insurance

Please give us a call today at 1-800-566-FISH (3474) so we can better assist you, Andyf30. It sounds like the bulb may indeed be cracked. We can get you squared away in a few minutes though if you dial up or support staff when you get a free moment today. We certainly apologize if your bulb arrived busted!