PDA

View Full Version : SWC / MSX 250 Skimmer price?

Gahngoo
03/17/2013, 12:20 AM
************ How much could I sell my skimmer for? ************

I am going to be selling my SWC Extreme 250 skimmer soon. Its the one with two Sicce PSK 2500 pumps. I attached a picture from the internet, not mine.

A few minor issues with it. Both pump shafts (haha, I said shaft) and nubs need to be replaced. $12 for each pump. Other than that, nothing other than cosmetic stuff from being used for a couple years.

New they cost $419 as of right now. What do you guys think a "fair" price would be?

********* WEBSITE INFO BELOW **********

The ORIGINAL Xtreme protein skimmer! Now in white! Comes with TWO PUMPS,Italian made Sicce PSK-2500's.An integrated removable bubble plate to help reduce turbulence within the protein skimmer. Extra-wide necks in the design to allow for more air flow. Wedge pipe output allows you to adjust the skimmer and have fine control of the water level. Two custom pin wheel impellers as well as two optional mesh wheel impellers. up to 32scfh to 37scfh of air pull per pump using custom pin wheel impeller and up to 50scfh per pump using mesh wheel impellers! These are real numbers not hyped numbers Beware of COPIES!Draws less than 25 watts of electricity per pump (Air results may vary depending on individual aquarium setups) Quick release neck on the collection cup - requires 1/2 inch of clearance to remove the cup. In sump skimmers only.Recommended water depth 8-10 inches. 23.5" in height with a footprint of 15 1/4" X 12".

Light Bioload Medium Bioload Heavy Bioload

Tank ratings 640 425 315

ReefPharmer
03/17/2013, 12:42 AM
half price of new minus repairs. so about 200

moondoggy4
03/17/2013, 10:56 PM
You can get the shafts at Avast.