PDA

View Full Version : got one

bobt2
03/24/2013, 02:13 PM
so, i have a mantis [at least one] pretty red guy.forgetting all the web bs, whats the real harm,if any in leaving him be? it,s a 55 will be rock,fish and a few softys

liverock
03/25/2013, 12:14 PM
so, i have a mantis [at least one] pretty red guy.forgetting all the web bs, whats the real harm,if any in leaving him be? it,s a 55 will be rock,fish and a few softys

They are really cool creatures...and considering I am almost always back ordered on the little guys....you have something a lot of folks want...

I know Dennis has kept them in his DT for years....they are smashers...and don't bother fish...usually....check out this forum...

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :lolspin::lolspin::lolspin:

d2mini
04/11/2013, 02:24 PM
Yeah, i've had several.
Since they are wanted by many, I'll try to snag them out if I can and sell them cheap to someone who really wants one, but if I know there is one in there I don't fret over it. They're really cool creatures. I know I have one in there now. I hear him all the time and I've seen him... had local reefer witnesses at the house at the time too! Tried to nab him but he got away. Mantis 1.... d2mini 0. That's ok, there will be a rematch someday. :D

bobt2
04/12/2013, 06:00 AM
almost had him, once! i tried to lift the rock out, but he came flying out. he's still in there. i don't see any real problems still. and both peppermints are still alive and kicking.