PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how this will work out $65 snack?

walkthedog
03/24/2013, 09:42 PM
I ordered a pair of Harlequin Shrimp that should be at my front door sometime midweek. Then I started thinking about my Falco Hawkfish. He has been in my tank for 5 years. He has been with a cleaner shrimp for 3 years. He even lets the cleaner clean him including the inside of his mouth. He has never touched a snail. (even if it falls off the glass) He has never touched a hermit. But now I'm nervous about the Harlequin. I tried to see if I could even catch the hawk tonight and to put him in the sump for a few days and let the shrimp get comfortable; then move him back but he darts into the rock too fast. So I guess I will see if he gets alone well when I add the shrimp. I will post my results when I add the shrimp. Wish me luck. I hope I beat the odds and it works out. Here is a pic of my fish.

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt354/walkdog54/hawk.jpg

jrp1588
03/24/2013, 09:51 PM
You must have a nice falco. Mine murdered all my shrimp and hermits. Oh well, he's way cooler than they were anyway. Mine even tried to hunt down my new yellow tail damsels.

sanababit
03/24/2013, 11:03 PM
Catch it first before putting the shirmps in, better be sure than sorry, good luck

Sana