PDA

View Full Version : Snowflake Eel

hossa81
03/30/2013, 10:19 PM
Not sure if i asked this question before, but since snowflake eels almost never get ick or other parasites or diseases do you have to qt. them?

sk8ter20art
03/30/2013, 10:24 PM
pretty sure the answer is going to be "qt anyway". "almost never" is not a guarantee.

Lakes aqueriam
03/30/2013, 10:25 PM
I you should but I have had my for 3 years he has gone throw hell and back one day he jump out of the tank and was dry and I put him back and he was fine in 10 mins... I hand feed him and he would not hurt a single fish my bleny well swim over his head and he dose not care... You truly should but he well be fine if u don't

hossa81
03/30/2013, 10:36 PM
Mainly if i were to not qt should i try to get the none of the water to the absolute least amount of water from the bag into the dt, i plan on doing some upgrades this week and i saw my lfs store had some really nice sized snowflake eels so i want to try to pounce on them before they r all gone, and yes they were all feeding on silversides. It was actually pretty cute, the guy gave them one big silverside and they were all fighting for it. They ended up ripping it to pieces and sharing it.

hossa81
03/30/2013, 10:47 PM
Any more responses?