PDA

View Full Version : Ecotech Radion XR30W Gen 2, Worth it?

Cubed Reefer
04/04/2013, 05:24 PM
I know there are plenty of good if not great LED fixtures out thee with varying arrays and diodes. I know a good cree light is no cheap fixture. I was just blown away by everything the Radion can do. Would love to hear from some owners or well versed LED members. Ready to pull the trigger just need some help I guess.

CR

JYoung
04/04/2013, 07:09 PM
*bump* I too am looking forward hearing some first hand experience about these. Hopefully someone who also has used metal halides that can compare the two.

Cubed Reefer
04/04/2013, 07:29 PM
*bump* I too am looking forward hearing some first hand experience about these. Hopefully someone who also has used metal halides that can compare the two.

I am looking at LED because of heat, florida in the summer is a nightmare enough!

CR

geemanaz
04/04/2013, 08:04 PM
Mr.Saltwater Tank just post a new review video on all three of the Radions and par readings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob1PYQ9buKY&feature=em-uploademail

Grendel0501
04/04/2013, 08:06 PM
I've seen the Radions.
But I liked the AI Vegas more.

I personally own Kessils.

Cubed Reefer
04/04/2013, 08:28 PM
Mr.Saltwater Tank just post a new review video on all three of the Radions and par readings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob1PYQ9buKY&feature=em-uploademail

Will be checking out this video shortly! Thank you for the input mate.
I've seen the Radions.
But I liked the AI Vegas more.

I personally own Kessils.

I think I would need two AI fixtures for my 60 Cube since I saw that the spread isnt as good as I thought it would be.

CR

Windirmere
04/04/2013, 11:50 PM
I think i love mr saltwatertank, his youtube show has almost helped as much as you guys, The par on the radions pro are crazy! Also check out the Metras 6100, Im torn between them and 1 Radion pro for my up coming build.

Cubed Reefer
04/05/2013, 08:06 AM
I think i love mr saltwatertank, his youtube show has almost helped as much as you guys, The par on the radions pro are crazy! Also check out the Metras 6100, Im torn between them and 1 Radion pro for my up coming build.

I just have falling in love with Ecotech based on the wireless program, I mean you can download the program and mess around a little and see how much customizing you really can do.

CR