PDA

View Full Version : feedback on rockscape

ReefPharmer
04/21/2013, 02:13 AM
Hey guys, my corals are getting ready to move into the display from my temp frag tank and I have been moving my rocks around some. I am not sure why I do this, but periodically I move stuff around.

Here is the latest. Let me know what you think? I dont love it. Its a barebottom for now (waiting on reef flakes to get into stock to get a few bags of it)
Ps sorry for the blurry pic, im still getting used to my camera

Windirmere
04/21/2013, 02:31 AM
I like it, only thing i would do is maybe move it away from the glass a little bit so you can scrape algae better. Will look good when it fills in with coral if your gonna go with a reef

accordsirh22
04/21/2013, 02:35 AM
i would probably go higher, and less blocky. just my .02. i don't think it looks terrible though, for what that's worth lol

ReefPharmer
04/21/2013, 11:47 AM
I like it, only thing i would do is maybe move it away from the glass a little bit so you can scrape algae better. Will look good when it fills in with coral if your gonna go with a reef

it is away from the glass actually, just looks odd with the 2d pic. I am able to easily get behind the rocks if i need to and there is a powerhead back there making sure there isnt much poop settling

r1racer
04/22/2013, 09:33 AM
I think it's a good scape for sps...I would not go higher and I would take the top rock off of the right side...why is there a large dead spot (lighting) in the center of the tank?

weldon133
04/22/2013, 09:39 AM
I would maybe look at bridging/arranging something across the open space in the center---or are you planning something for that space?

jimmylam009
04/22/2013, 10:20 AM
I like the Cave look! Looks good to me!

Patver258
04/22/2013, 10:31 AM
Too symetrical for my taste but you will be the one looking at your tank everyday.