PDA

View Full Version : Aquatronica Ethernet setup help

slammin
05/01/2013, 08:31 AM
Hi guys,

setting up an ethernet module for the first time. as per the instructions, it says the display should recognize it when connected (like any other connection), but mine does not get automatically detected. Also, when pulgged into the back of my router, there are not flashing lights on the ethernet connection port...

is my ethernet module not working? or is there a setup process somewhere for it to be recognized by the controller?

i understand once its recognized i can access it via the IP it is assigned by my router, but its not showing up in my router at all?

any advice appreciated.

thanks

slammin
05/01/2013, 08:39 AM
ok, just noticed in the manual there should be some flashing lights on the module, i don;t think i'm getting any lights on it at all...will have to confirm when home later today. Guess that confirms my module is not working...

see attachment..

Boa1277
05/05/2013, 09:53 AM
This is not easy to setup I purchased this unit over a year ago and still have not figured out how to configure to actually get it to work. I think I am over my head and will just need to bite the bullet and pay a company to come over and setup for me.

slammin
05/05/2013, 09:56 AM
Are you having trouble setting up the Ethernet? I got mine to work in the house. My power adapter was faulty, replaced that and it works fine over wifi, even the iPhone app works great. Just need to figure out how to get it to work when I'm away from home.