PDA

View Full Version : 7096 Problem

hallzoo
05/09/2013, 08:42 PM
Hello!

OK I seem to be having the same problems as a lot of folks with the Tunze Multicontroller 7096. I cannot connect to the unit ("unit not found") and I am getting no lights when plugged in. I've spent the last two hours trying everything I can find on the net (changing COM ports, uninstalling and reinstalling the software, etc). I am running windows 7. I did get green lights when I first plugged it into my two 6095 pumps, but once I hooked it up to my computer it seems to have stopped working.

The unit appears dead. What should I do? How do I send this in?

hallzoo
05/10/2013, 07:42 AM
Bump

rvitko
05/10/2013, 11:25 AM
What country are you in? The usual cause of this will be that when first connected, a firmware update is done, if this is disrupted in anyway, disconnect of USB, loss of power to the computer, etc, the controller has no viable firmware. The only way to repair this is to send it in and have it rebooted. If you are in the US I would be the contact to send it to.

hallzoo
05/10/2013, 02:16 PM
I am located in CT, USA.

I must have done something dumb upon installation. Although I don't remember any cords coming loose or losing power, I did have difficulty with multiple installation screens popping up as well as the avrootloader screen, which I may have closed during the firmware update. I'll be sure to be more careful next time.

What address should I send this to? I would like to get this up and running as soon as possible. Right now I am running only one of my two new 6095's to keep the flow at an acceptable level.

Thanks for your help Roger.

Nate

rvitko
05/13/2013, 08:50 AM
Sent a PM.

hallzoo
05/13/2013, 03:36 PM
Return PM sent. Thanks for the good help!