PDA

View Full Version : ATO & BOB Question

dldavila
06/05/2013, 01:40 PM
I recently upgraded my ATO system to use with a new breakout box. I am currently using switch 1 & a float valve in the sump for the SumpLow and switch 2 and a float valve for ATOEmpty in the ATO container. Currently, I have the below statements. Do I need to have a Fallback OFF & Set OFF statement for the 2 switches? And are the "if Switch 1 & 2 Open then OFF" statements necessary? I am having trouble with my aqualifter turning off once the SumpLow float valve goes back to OFF. Thanks.

ATO_3_2
Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If Outlet SumpLow = ON Then ON
If Outlet ATOEmpty = ON Then OFF
If Outlet ReturnPump = OFF Then OFF

SumpLow
If Switch1 OPEN Then OFF
If Switch1 CLOSED Then ON

ATOEmpty
If Switch2 Open Then OFF
If Switch2 CLOSED Then ON

slief
06/05/2013, 02:52 PM
I recently upgraded my ATO system to use with a new breakout box. I am currently using switch 1 & a float valve in the sump for the SumpLow and switch 2 and a float valve for ATOEmpty in the ATO container. Currently, I have the below statements. Do I need to have a Fallback OFF & Set OFF statement for the 2 switches? And are the "if Switch 1 & 2 Open then OFF" statements necessary? I am having trouble with my aqualifter turning off once the SumpLow float valve goes back to OFF. Thanks.

ATO_3_2
Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If Outlet SumpLow = ON Then ON
If Outlet ATOEmpty = ON Then OFF
If Outlet ReturnPump = OFF Then OFF

SumpLow
If Switch1 OPEN Then OFF
If Switch1 CLOSED Then ON

ATOEmpty
If Switch2 Open Then OFF
If Switch2 CLOSED Then ON

I have the Fallback OFF, Set OFF on my ATO programming.

That said, your Aqualifter needs to be on one of the relay circuits which is outlet 4 and outlet 8 on your EB8. The voltage the Aqualifter uses is minimal enough that the other outlets wont sense the load and can fail to switch on or off. With the relay outlets, that will not be an issue. With your Aqualifter on outlet on the 2 of EB8, that likely would explain why it's not shutting off.