PDA

View Full Version : Led coralsky

Eric24
06/11/2013, 01:41 PM
Ok guys i posted here a couple weeks ago and did not get much help, but i have figured out thatthe lights that are mounted in my canopy i bought are leds by coralsky. Anyone have these or know anything about them? Thanks

Ron Reefman
06/11/2013, 04:39 PM
Eric, have you ever heard of Google? I just tried it and got half a dozen good hits.

http://************.com/2010/07/15/coralsky-sl2-versa-2-led-hit-generation-double-power/

greech
06/11/2013, 07:39 PM
Just hearing that name makes me cringe! I don't know if they are still in business. Pretty sure they went under or sold out (I know some did). One of the former owners of the company is local to me and very well may be the single worst human beings I have ever known.

LEDs should be 3 watt Cree's and they were decently built at the time. Fairly antiquated by today's standards but decently built.

Eric24
06/11/2013, 08:21 PM
Ron Yes i did google it, but nothing came up with what i was looking for, but thanks for you smart comment!

Thanks Greech, i was wondering if they had gone out of business because everything i found on them was very old info, but yes i did read some stuff that they are 3 watt cree's. They are really bright just more blue than i am used to, all my other reef thanks i have had where VHO and halide.