PDA

View Full Version : RO units

elmattador
06/22/2013, 09:23 PM
hey everyone, i was wondering you're opinions on different RO units. keep in mind i cant afford really expensive ones due to being a college student moving 2 and a half hours away for school. the townhouse im moving in has city water so i need something decent. there is a few my current work sells that are the coral life 50 gal a day units for $175. i also looked a few ro units at homedepot for $143 that basically did the exact same thing. so please share you're knowledge i need it.

oscarinw
06/22/2013, 09:28 PM
purewaterclub.com is who I have used. Not trying to promote anyone here. I just happened to have gotten filters from them in the past and have worked for me.
Good luck with things!

kriv4o
06/22/2013, 09:29 PM
I would look into SpectraPure's refurb units. I've been using one for almost 2 years and I am really happy with it.
They are labeled refurbished but mine looked brand new when I pulled it out of the box. I believe they are about $130 for 4 stage RO/DI.
Mine also came with a faucet adapter that makes hooking it up really easy.

tallball158
06/22/2013, 10:24 PM
I normally do not promote anyone, but you cannot go wrong with Bulk Reef Supply. I have been so happy with my unit. They have great prices, and the quality is great.