PDA

View Full Version : major problems

cali9dub
07/04/2013, 03:35 PM
Had an old apex uinit that was my backup to my Lite unit. I wanted to upgrade the firmware on the old unit, but it wouldnt take. Hooked up my lite unit and now no outets work, all EB-8's are green, but on the modules page it shows like 9 EB-8 units.....how do i clear all those and have it only recognize what i have?? Right now i cant get anything up and running at all !! no pumps, nothing !! Please help !!

SloppyWhenWet
07/04/2013, 04:45 PM
I had problems to start with setting up EB8. Nothing would take. I would clear all memory and plug each unit in one at a time. They get confused on the tagging. You have to do this in a order. I initialize memory. Then take off one of the EB8's. If you have just one. I would initilalize and remove before it syncs up. Let display get warmed up and then EB8. Good luck. Use guide to check trouble shooting.

cali9dub
07/04/2013, 08:41 PM
Eh ..... I just wiped everything out and rewrote all the programming on the Lite...major PITA !! I still need to update that darn Apex...can I just hook it to an a/c adapter and the ethernet cable and try updating it without hooking everything up??