PDA

View Full Version : install energy bar 4 trouble

Chicago
07/13/2013, 04:56 PM
ok help me out here. i have an apex uint working fine. apex unit. with energy bar 8.. i just plugged in the usb for the energy bar 4 to the main unit right under where the 8 is polugged into.. in otherwords there is an aquabus on the main unit with two available slots. eb8 is plugged in and was working fine. plugged in the eb4 and the units power went dead..

Normal?
should i plug ..daisy chain the eb4 to the eb8.. plug in eb4 to an aqubus on the eb8?

thanks

aquamanic
07/13/2013, 05:13 PM
Can you clarify a little what unit went dead and what do you mean by dead - no status light, no power to an EB?

You should be able to plug any module into any other module's aquabus port. That's the way this thing works. Doesn't matter what module or what port. Any will work on any.

Chicago
07/13/2013, 05:22 PM
Lights on unit. The inputs for the vsdm the ethernet ect all. Went off. Talking about the main hub.

aquamanic
07/13/2013, 07:12 PM
If you have no status light on the controller, then it's dead. If you've moved cables around to different Aquabus ports and still no status light on the controller, then contact support.

support@neptunesys.com