PDA

View Full Version : Membership Update

OneReef
07/14/2013, 05:32 PM
Just a quick update for the Memphis Area Reef Society members. As of today, Sunday July 14, 2013, we have about 52 Facebook members, and about 10 people that have signed up that don't have Facebook accounts. So about 60-65 members so far, within the first week of MARS creation. We are growing rapidly and are excited about the future and the vision of new opportunities for marine enthusiasts.

I am excited about a new online newsletter published by MARS that will be put out every 2 weeks online. This newsletter will have interesting articles, up to date hot topics, beautiful HD photos, offers from sponsors, as well as many other things. Unfortunately, I am leaving town for a week, so the newsletter is on hold until I get back next weekend, July 20th. I have found an online newsletter site that I will be using to get the online newsletter to our members regularly.

I will publish the link to the newsletter for our members as soon as I get it up next weekend.

Thanks for the great feedback, messages and emails for support and ideas that everyone has been sending us. I am seeing a lot of excitement within the community over the new vision of things to come. :)

OneReef
07/22/2013, 07:03 PM
We are at 64 Facebook members as of 7/22/2013. Only 36 joiners to go to get to the LED lighting pendant giveaway. :)

OneReef
07/25/2013, 09:53 PM
This Facebook contest is still on by the way. At 68 now. :) Invite your friends.