PDA

View Full Version : Buying a Stand Online.

footballcs12
07/21/2013, 06:56 PM
Has anyone ever bought a stand from an online source? I am looking for a stand for my new 75 that I'm planning and the ones at my LFS are made out of the cheap Wal Mart type furniture "wood" so I do not trust them....definitely not for $299 price tag for the cheapest ones! Also with my work schedule and how busy life is I really dont have time to build my stand like i did for my 55.

Does anyone know of any reputable sites or companies to buy a stand from?

Dissy
07/21/2013, 07:02 PM
Has anyone ever bought a stand from an online source? I am looking for a stand for my new 75 that I'm planning and the ones at my LFS are made out of the cheap Wal Mart type furniture "wood" so I do not trust them....definitely not for $299 price tag for the cheapest ones! Also with my work schedule and how busy life is I really dont have time to build my stand like i did for my 55.

Does anyone know of any reputable sites or companies to buy a stand from?

I've always had Marineland and Perfecto, and have never gone wrong with any of them...largest tank was 125g Marineland Heartland stand.

footballcs12
07/21/2013, 08:12 PM
I've always had Marineland and Perfecto, and have never gone wrong with any of them...largest tank was 125g Marineland Heartland stand.

I am not really finding anywhere to buy from either of them online

paul26
07/22/2013, 09:20 AM
Drfosteransmith have stands that work well. I had one for my 90 gallon and it worked perfectly. Seems flimsy but held up fine for more than a year until i broke it down and sold it. Took me like 10 minutes to assemble.

oldsaint
07/22/2013, 10:17 AM
Check out http://www.rjaquatics.com/dealers.html. Not sure you can buy direct but you should be able to drop ship to any good LFS. I know of at least 4 people, including myself that have their 300dd stand. Great quality and not overly expensive.