PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Reefer that was on House Hunters on HGTV?

Lowefx
07/29/2013, 08:49 AM
Just saw the episode last night, looks like he had a 150 then upgraded to a 220 in his new home in Florida. Sir, are you a member on our forums? What LED system were you building? BTW, you have an amazing new home. lol

packman90
07/29/2013, 11:16 AM
I saw that episode a while ago and then again on Sunday. I was also, like hey a fellow reefer looking for a new home sweet!!!

Lowefx
07/29/2013, 11:41 AM
My wife was like "OMG" because i had to watch the whole episode. lol, she hates the time and money spent on mine.

leveldrummer
07/29/2013, 12:16 PM
haha, i wasnt watching the episode, by i could hear it while my wife watched, and she kept making fun of me saying it sounded like me, all he cared about was "this wall is good for a fish tank"

Lowefx
07/29/2013, 01:23 PM
HAHAHA, exactly!

AmberFL03
07/29/2013, 07:32 PM
I saw it too last night, I couldn't wait to see the tank they were talking about all episode. It looked great!

G2theRam
07/29/2013, 08:27 PM
I feel like that is me when looking at houses I will have to look up that episode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

d2mini
07/30/2013, 06:42 AM
all he cared about was "this wall is good for a fish tank"

ALL???????

What else is there?! :p

What do you think my main concern was when looking for a new house?
1) spot for the tank
2) 3 car garage (two spots for cars, one spot for toys and what ended up being a fish room when it worked out with concern #1. WIN! :D

jweintraub
07/30/2013, 08:06 AM
At least twice in the episode when they were looking at houses he said "The fish tank would look perfect right here!" and his wife just rolled her eyes! Typical reefer! I'd have been doing the same exact thing!

TheGodParticle
07/30/2013, 08:40 AM
That is funny, I'll have to see if I can catch a rerun of it. Sounds like a typical reefer though. The first thing I do whenever I go to anybody's house who isn't a reefer is figure out where I'd put my tank if I lived there. If I can't picture a spot in my head then I determine their house is a house I could never live in.

Fizz71
07/30/2013, 08:44 AM
My main concerns when I was house shopping:
1. Garage.
2. Central Air.
3. A wall to place an 8ft tank with a fish room behind it.

Oddly enough the place that I planned on putting the tank when I bought the house was not the final location...not even in the same room..or the same floor...and not in a wall either...the fishroom is below it. Oh well..."the best laid plans"...

And to top it off my garage is full of crap so I can't park my car in it anymore and my AC just cost over $1000 to repair. So maybe I should quote "be careful what you wish for"