PDA

View Full Version : Aquascape ?

xrayjeeper83
07/29/2013, 05:02 PM
So I have a 75g that has been up and running for about 9 months. When I out it all together I didn't think about the future and the fact I'll be moving in about 6 months.

When I out the rock in I just laid it in there, I didn't epoxy or rod the rock. Now I'm worried when I move it that I'll never get it back together. So I'm wondering is there any way to mark or what ever the rock so I know where everything goes?

HUNTER1
07/29/2013, 06:49 PM
So I have a 75g that has been up and running for about 9 months. When I out it all together I didn't think about the future and the fact I'll be moving in about 6 months.

When I out the rock in I just laid it in there, I didn't epoxy or rod the rock. Now I'm worried when I move it that I'll never get it back together. So I'm wondering is there any way to mark or what ever the rock so I know where everything goes?
One way is to take pictures from all sides and in sections.

G2theRam
07/29/2013, 07:07 PM
Take it as an opportunity to make a new scape. You'll change many things over the corse of this hobby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

igot2gats
07/30/2013, 12:46 PM
I agree. Take pics, or redo your scape when you start again.

I would actually be happy if I were you. If all of your rock was glued together, it would be a) tough to get out of your tank, and b) hard to fit it one container w/o breaking it all up.

Browndawg80
07/30/2013, 12:55 PM
Hate to say it but you're probably screwed. In my experience the rocks never go back the exact same way. Good luck though!

3dpilot
07/30/2013, 01:04 PM
so true!! It might be close....but as browndawg80 said, it will never be the same. Trust me, i've tried before:headwallblue:

thegrun
07/30/2013, 01:09 PM
+2!!! pictures help but it never goes in the same way twice!

xrayjeeper83
07/30/2013, 01:53 PM
Dang, I LOVE my scape right now. Oh well, hopefully between lots of pics and the coraline growth(since there isnt coraline where there is no light) I can get it really close at least.

Is there anything I can use to mark the rocks, like maybe putty or something?