PDA

View Full Version : LOBO selective agressiveness.

NewbyReefer
08/28/2013, 07:04 AM
I have a lobo that decided to attack my acans, so I decided since it was agressive I could use it for GSP control. What happened was nothing. Lobo isn't attacking the GSP at all. they just brush up against eachother, neither harming the other. Why would it destroy half a acan colony but have no interest in attacking GSP? Is it because ones a lps and the others a softy?

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee513/joshwhit3385/20130815_232426_zpsb02863b2.jpg

kurt_n
08/29/2013, 01:27 PM
I think the answer is "Because it felt like it." Either that, or it's a smart lobo that knows how much you paid for the Acan and how much you paid for the GSP!

Wow. It really didn't like that Acan, did it?!

I have a lobo that is in direct contact with a Blastomussa - neither one of them seem concerned about each other. Same lobo is in contact with some purple mushrooms and 90% of the time it doesn't care. But then every once in a while the lobo just hauls off and picks off a single mushroom with its death ray - even though there are other mushrooms touching it right next to the one it's killing. Go figure.

Dave.H
09/02/2013, 05:28 PM
My Lobo attacked a 4" flat bottom open brain coral last night. I saw it this morning before work, messed it up pretty good on one side.