PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Checkers (Nitrate)

dirk_brijs
08/31/2013, 10:36 AM
Now the Hanna thread is gone where would be the best place to find updates on this line of checkers?
Am still wondering if there ever will be a Nitrate checker available?
anyone hear anything?

dirk_brijs
08/31/2013, 10:38 AM
I see this on a website??
http://www.thatpetplace.com/hanna-checker-hc-handheld-colorimeter-nitrate-ulr\so are they available? cant seem to find anything else on those?

bertoni
08/31/2013, 03:14 PM
I haven't heard anything about more Hanna Checkers coming soon, but you could ask the manufacturer.

dirk_brijs
09/08/2013, 08:42 AM
mailed them but no reply
anyone knows anything more?

Antic8
01/22/2014, 11:09 PM
Hey Dirk

I emailed the manufacturers about the nitrate & magnesium checker, but didn't get any reply. However I read in another thread somewhere that they are in development.

Where do you buy your checkers? I'm also living in Thailand and have been ordering from Singapore.

Rob

drfu
03/03/2014, 10:00 AM
Hey Dirk

I emailed the manufacturers about the nitrate & magnesium checker, but didn't get any reply. However I read in another thread somewhere that they are in development.

Where do you buy your checkers? I'm also living in Thailand and have been ordering from Singapore.

Rob

I spoke to the today, still nothing from the salty side, they do of course have one for fw.

mindi
03/03/2014, 12:51 PM
i spoke to hanna in australia and they do not expect the release of a nitrate checker for technical reasons around the handling of chlorides in saltwater.