PDA

View Full Version : New LSM module not working as it should, please help.

ojonas81
09/27/2013, 08:09 AM
I added a LSM module to my setup (new tank that has been running on APEX cycling for a couple of weeks) and it looks like the LSM module is not working correctly. The status LED on the unit itself is either flashing yellow or stays steady yellow depending on if I disconnect/reconnect the Aquabus cables. All my other modules works as they should (2 x EB8, Breakout box, WXM, ALD). In fact, they way I have it all connected is as follows: BASE unit -> ALD -> LSM -> WXM -> Disp (and BASE unit -> EB8_1 -> EB8_2). Both the WXM and Disp are working they way they should (both getting their signals though the LSM module). The LSM shows up in the module configuration page as well. In fact, at one point I had 5 LSM listed there. Have deleted them and now it shows up as just one. The status on the webpage says it is OK but the LED on the unit itself says different. Sometimes when I reconnect the Aquabus cable the lunar LEDs briefly flashes one time and then goes away again. Status LED still yellow or flashing yellow.

What do I need to do in order to fix this?

ojonas81
09/27/2013, 12:52 PM
Problem resolved. Neptune connected in to my system and found the issue. The LSM was communication slower than it should and thus did not work correctly. He fixed that remotely and now it works as it should. Big cred to Neptune for awesome customer support.

Case closed!