PDA

View Full Version : Ocelarris Vs Perculla

Dummyforclownfi
10/26/2013, 08:34 PM
Hi I am new to this so I was wondering can you keep an Ocelarris Clown with a Perculla? I know generally you can't keep 2 different species of clowns together but these seem so much alike in all ways.

domb54
10/27/2013, 05:57 AM
You can keep any Ocs or percs together but don't mix them with maroons and only keep two in a tank unless you have a massive system. Most people have zero luck with more than 2. Their is always the exception.

sh0ck
10/27/2013, 07:08 AM
You can keep oce+perc pair. But why you would like that? Hard to get black oce?

Dummyforclownfi
10/27/2013, 08:05 AM
You can keep oce+perc pair. But why you would like that? Hard to get black oce?
I was asking because I bought the ocerllaris and when I looked up pictures of the perculla I decided I like that one more.

Dummyforclownfi
10/27/2013, 08:05 AM
And are you asking if obtaining a black ocellaris is hard to do? and can I keep an orange and a black together?

Sugar Magnolia
10/27/2013, 11:24 AM
Yes you can keep black and orange together.

sh0ck
10/27/2013, 04:30 PM
Well, it seemed strange to me that u like percula more and still want to have oce too. And both of them have black morphs widely available.

So in short just curious why u like perc more :D

Dummyforclownfi
11/29/2013, 05:21 PM
Well, it seemed strange to me that u like percula more and still want to have oce too. And both of them have black morphs widely available.

So in short just curious why u like perc more :D
Ok so it's been a while for this but I decided to go ahead and answer it. I got my black ocellaris and my orange ocellaris. I like the darker markings on a percula but really doesn't matter for a black one.