View Full Version : LED strips in standard T5 tubes??

11/05/2013, 01:44 AM
I have seen these before but am having trouble locating them now. Does anyone have a link to a site that sells them? Basically, these are strips of led bulbs in a variety of colors that plug into your t5 sockets. I'm replacing all of my bulbs and want to try something new. Thanks!

11/05/2013, 02:23 AM
Do you mean "LED tubes"

11/05/2013, 07:28 AM
Yes. So, LEDs that are in a tube that will plug into standard t5 sockets

11/05/2013, 07:47 AM
yeah they're called LED tubes. you can search on that on google or ebay. beside what they're called, i don't know anything about them but the do click into the t5 connector.