PDA

View Full Version : world war 3 in my tank

elmattador
11/05/2013, 04:47 PM
hey, so i bought a bicolor dotty back yesterday (yes i knew he'd be kind of a jerk) and i've got fish that'll handle him. Randomly my 6line wrasse decided to pick a fight with him. With those two deciding it was time for the main event in my tank, my tang has decided to join the fight but with my pair of black clowns and my algae blenny. none of my fish have ever attacked eachother besides my tang chasing guys around. I've got a blue eye kole tang for those wondering. I rearranged my rocks totally and its still going on. its a 75 gallon tank, any advice?

Politiceaux
11/05/2013, 05:30 PM
hey, so i bought a bicolor dotty back yesterday (yes i knew he'd be kind of a jerk) and i've got fish that'll handle him. Randomly my 6line wrasse decided to pick a fight with him. With those two deciding it was time for the main event in my tank, my tang has decided to join the fight but with my pair of black clowns and my algae blenny. none of my fish have ever attacked eachother besides my tang chasing guys around. I've got a blue eye kole tang for those wondering. I rearranged my rocks totally and its still going on. its a 75 gallon tank, any advice?
A six line and a dotty back are bound to throw things into chaos, especially in a 75. My advice would be to return the dotty or the six line.

triggreef
11/05/2013, 05:33 PM
feed them heavy, something good that gets their attn

ca1ore
11/05/2013, 05:49 PM
Could always try the mirror trick. Fish are incredibly stupid and fall for this all the time. Agree that u may end up needing to remove either the wrasse or the dottyback.

girlygears13
11/05/2013, 06:51 PM
Keep the wrasse at least he's useful and was peaceful before the dottyback. WORST FISH EVER!!!