PDA

View Full Version : 40 gallon breeder setup plus lots of extras-$400 obo

sucker_fish
11/29/2013, 07:22 PM
I have a 40 gallon breeder currently set up and running. All livestock and equipment is listed below.
Asking $400 obo
901 475 0706 located in covington, tn.

The setup...
40 gallon breeder with about 55 lbs of live rock, 40 lbs live sand,various color mushroom corals, various zoas, a couple frogspawns, a snowflake clown, black clown, starry blenny, rose bubble tip anemone, duncans, favia, small clove polyps, submersible heater, korallia powerhead, 250w MH mogul socket fixture, 250w electronic ballast with quick disconnect, unfinished wood stand and hanging canopy (just needs trim and stain), 4 bulb 36" T5 retrofit in the hanging canopy.

The extras...
An extra 40 gallon breeder, a standard 29 gallon tank I was planning on making a sump out of, and a standard 10 gallon aquarium, plus lots of tests, various hoses, plumbing fittings, etc (the usual misc. stuff that ends up stockpiled in the fish room)

The bad...
This system has been somewhat neglected for a little while now and is growing aptasia like its cool...I have some aiptasia x that will be included in the sale I just havent had time to stay on top of killing off the suckers. They are not absolutely horrible, the corals and anemone are still growing fine and most of the rocks can be taken out and treated or dried as they dont have corals on them.