PDA

View Full Version : Dosing Pump Tubing Managment

parrthed
12/02/2013, 06:21 AM
I am going to be running some lines for my dosing pumps and was wondering if anyone has come across any type of tubing management equipment?

I'm really looking for something that can be mounted that maybe as room for a few tubes, kind of like those spacers for spark plug wires you see on hot rods. Just want something to keep the tubing halfway organized in my stand.

I've searched lots of medical sites and am having a hard time coming up with something that would work. Mabe I'm not looking in the right places.

Any ideas from the masters here at Reefcentral?

Thefirechief
12/02/2013, 06:02 PM
I use the black corrugated split wire sheathing. You have seen this under the hood of your car. It's a ribbed plastic tube the has a split in it. I run my dosing tubing in the sheathing and the attach it to a surface with wire ties that have a screw loop on the end.

All parts are available at a hardware store or auto parts store. It look very clean and neat. It's inexpensive and highly customizable.

rocsec1
12/02/2013, 08:36 PM
Geo makes a good holder and it isn't really expensive

panoob
12/02/2013, 08:39 PM
You can get some wire management stuff from home depot, I find the ones similar to laptop adapter ties useful. The other option would be using black pvcs.

JSimpson
12/02/2013, 08:54 PM
I bought the one in the link below (4 hose version, not 6 as shown). Of course, I was buying a pump from them already, so didn't get killed on shipping:

http://www.fish-street.com/4_way_tube_holder?category_id=139

txaggie09
12/02/2013, 10:09 PM
Avast marine makes a magnetic tube holder. Looks pretty slick. I ordered one during their black Friday sale