PDA

View Full Version : My wish list

Ralphy
12/10/2013, 12:03 PM
Hello there I've got a 120 gallon tank,all I've got in it at the moment is a couple of clowns,1sailfin tang,a few hermit crabs, a couple of cleaner shrimp,and a couple of turbo snails... I want to add a clown tang,and a pink tail trigger, will this be ok?

Arnel0387
12/10/2013, 01:20 PM
Hello there I've got a 120 gallon tank,all I've got in it at the moment is a couple of clowns,1sailfin tang,a few hermit crabs, a couple of cleaner shrimp,and a couple of turbo snails... I want to add a clown tang,and a pink tail trigger, will this be ok?

Clown tangs get very aggressive and need more swimming rom. Triggers will one day snack on your inverts.

Ralphy
12/10/2013, 02:48 PM
How long could I have them all together,if they were all small? Would it make any difference?

AZBigJohn
12/10/2013, 02:52 PM
It really depends on what you want to do with your tank. There is an aggressive tank forum here, and if that is your thing, it can be an interesting tank. Triggers are pretty much going to destroy your CUC as soon as they are big enough to realize there is far tastier things on the sand than coming from above.

I am not a fan of getting fish "for the time being", as that future time seems to always get farther and farther away, and really don't know the answer to that question.

Ralphy
12/10/2013, 03:29 PM
Fair play john! Gunna have a rethink