PDA

View Full Version : Feeding time

NTP66
12/12/2013, 06:05 PM
I enjoy other videos posted in the FO section, so I figured I'd share mine, too. With the exception to the occasional live clam, I exclusively feed my fish NLS pellets in the morning and LRS Fish Frenzy at night. Here's a short video of one of the more subdued feedings of Fish Frenzy (which, BTW, is outstanding), probably because I was annoying them with the camera. :)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Hz52AwpmAww" allowfullscreen="" width="900" frameborder="0" height="506"></iframe>

danimallaminad
12/12/2013, 09:33 PM
Beautiful fish. How big is that Fox Face, and is it just the 3 fish? just wondering. Great vid btw

NTP66
12/13/2013, 06:28 AM
Thanks. Yep, just those 3 fish - I didn't want to crowd the 90g tank, and all 3 were "must haves" for me. So far, that has worked out well for me.

The Foxface is a little over 5", I'd say. Got him when he was about 3" long less than a year ago, and he has just grown like crazy. He's shy at times, like most Foxfaces, but won't hesitate to try and snatch food from the trigger every now and then like you see later in the video. :)

humaguy
12/13/2013, 12:07 PM
Thanks. Yep, just those 3 fish - I didn't want to crowd the 90g tank, and all 3 were "must haves" for me. So far, that has worked out well for me.

The Foxface is a little over 5", I'd say. Got him when he was about 3" long less than a year ago, and he has just grown like crazy. He's shy at times, like most Foxfaces, but won't hesitate to try and snatch food from the trigger every now and then like you see later in the video. :)

the rec looks terrific! great to see..