PDA

View Full Version : Temp Program

Volcano1
12/18/2013, 11:28 PM
Hey guys miss placed my manual, tried to download one,got message that program could harm my computer.So any way, want to confirm temp. program.
Want temp ref. at 78, want heaters to come on at 76, and shut off at 78.
So 78 ref. and max 0, ,min.2,.heater off top line, heater on bottom line ?
Hope this makes sense, been awhile since I changed anything.

nickjj
12/20/2013, 10:16 AM
Basically the min and max settings compared to the reference setting will determine when a plug will turn on and off to control a heater or fan. The plug is set up to trigger on the min or max setting.

this is from the user manual for the ACQ110.

To set up a program, the following must be established:
- A reference value, defined as the temperature for the tank, which the system will aim to maintain by enabling/disabling any heaters or coolers.
- A Δ Max value, defined as the tolerance that must be observed with respect to values higher than the reference value.
For example: If the reference is set to 27C and the Δ Max is 0.5C, the system will be enabled at values higher than 27.5C (see chart).
- A Δ Min value, defined as the tolerance that must be observed with respect to values lower than the reference value. For example: If the reference is set to 27C and the Δ Min is 0.3C, the system will be enabled at values lower than 26.7C (see chart).
NOTE: Δ Min and Δ Max can be the same or different.

Volcano1
12/20/2013, 11:14 AM
Thanks Nick,
That is basically what I was trying to say above. Thought I was doing it correctly ,but having issues with the heaters going on off.

Todd

nickjj
12/20/2013, 01:52 PM
No problem Todd.

I was able to safely download the pdf manual from the AQ site to get the info for you.

Volcano1
12/20/2013, 11:10 PM
I tried there and got prompted that downloading that file could do damage to my computer. First time I ever saw that message.