PDA

View Full Version : Honerable discharge of my 5g pico

living_waters
01/04/2014, 11:43 PM
my 5g pico i tried my best guys it was my first tank ever and did it it all in about 3 months. i always wanted to share it with fellow reefers and never got the chance so here goes it was a 5.5 g rimless with a 10g refugium underneath my nightstand the overflow in the middle leading to a nano aqua c remora skimmer leading to a dsb fuge with macro algea with ruble live rock i had another clown living down stairs :) (the display could fit in the fuge lol) then leading to a return pump with a heater i did 1g water changes every sunday after church and it was my little peice of heaven hehehe beleave it or not i had to dose lots of calcium in this tank for some reason i think it was the sps in the back that i saved they were compleatly bleached out when i got them i think they were ****ed in the pic because of some chemical warfare between the softies it was honerably discharged due to my new 36g and my new 75g i guess i lost the nano bugg:crazy1: hope you guys like it! and i hope the pics post ive never posted pics.....

living_waters
01/04/2014, 11:45 PM
oh yeah i forgot also used filter socks and a hob filter in sump serving as a reactor running straight carbon

hersheyb
01/05/2014, 04:27 AM
Looking good, looks promising! keep up posted.

NanoReefWanabe
01/07/2014, 01:51 PM
Looking good, looks promising! keep up posted.

i assume honorably discharged means he is taking the tank down..

living_waters
01/07/2014, 09:55 PM
Yeah I took her down....