PDA

View Full Version : 1st Quarter Special! FREE TDS METER & FREE SHIPPING!!!

01/07/2014, 09:19 AM
Enter your 10% reef club discount code 00426 in the “view cart” section above PayPal checkout logo.

All reverse osmosis systems should get the filters replaced at least annually. If you have poor water to begin with, you may need to change out more often. Our high quality FilmTec membrane will last from three to five years.

1st QUARTER SPECIAL: Get a FREE TDS Meter with the purchase of $25 or more by using code 99919

Also receive FREE SHIPPING on order $250 or more by using code 99920 at time of check out!

(Promotion is valid from January 1, 2014 – March 31, 2014.)

Cart Coupon Code Order:
1st enter your clubs 10% discount code which is 00426
2nd enter the Quarterly special code 99919 to receive a FREE TDS Meter with your purchase of $25 or more.
3rd enter the special code 99920 to receive FREE SHIPPING on order over $250

Additionally, get 20% OFF all GROUP BUYS over $2000
Contact me at [email protected] for more information

Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/airwaterice)
Air, Water & Ice, LLC for product specials, news, DIY tips on installation.

Your friends at AWI

Air, Water & Ice (http://www.airwaterice.com)

jerry.womack.92
01/08/2014, 11:45 AM
I bought an Extreme Typhoon III from you a few years ago, a few days latter I was run over by a car and broke my back. Your equipment has been sitting for a very long time unused, I'm getting back into the hobby again and was wondering can I use the filters and membrane or should they be replaced? :hmm3:

01/09/2014, 08:54 AM
Sorry about the injury. The three pre-filters should be OK and do not need to be replaced. The Membrane maybe ruined, we recommend keeping it in the fridge if not used for long periods of time. The final DI filter will definitively need to be replaced. Your unit has an inline TDS meter, I would just hook it up and give it a try ... flush it out for a hour then try to make water ... The RO water maybe OK ... you will need some new DI resin in any event. Good luck!

poissonkimbo
01/21/2014, 03:31 PM
I have the reefkeepers 75 rodi unit. Been using it (happily) since May of 2012 about once a month and know that filters need to be replaced. Which filter package should I order to replace my filters? Thanks!

airwaterice
01/23/2014, 07:48 AM
I have the reefkeepers 75 rodi unit. Been using it (happily) since May of 2012 about once a month and know that filters need to be replaced. Which filter package should I order to replace my filters? Thanks!

We are THRILLED that you are happy with this unit. That is what we strive for 110% of the time!

The filter pack I would recommend is the TPACK http://www.airwaterice.com/product/TPACK/Aquarium-Ro-REPLACEMENT-FILTER-PACK.html

The membrane (on top of the unit) lasts for 3-5 years! So there is no need to replace it just yet!

Air, Water & Ice

poissonkimbo
01/24/2014, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the reply. I ordered the filters plus some parts to hook up the unit in my laundry room. Thanks for the TDS meter because I had planned to buy one anyways with my Christmas money, so the deal was like Christmas all over!

alexwbush
02/02/2014, 12:50 PM
I love your products, but how come shipping is so much? I am looking to order replacement filters for my Mighty Mite and shipping is more than half the price of the product. Isn't there a USPS option that might save on shipping?