PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Wrasse

wezfish
01/19/2014, 11:34 AM
I recently got the dragon wrasse. It has hid in the sand but Ive been wondering how long it will stay down there.

Also, what requirements are needed for a mandarin goby tank establishment wise?:celeb1:

doublejhunter
01/19/2014, 11:48 AM
The dragon wrasse will get very big and will rearrange all of the rock in your tank at will. They also turn real ugly.

Craigdillman
01/19/2014, 11:52 AM
Both these fish you need to do some research on and decide if you want to keep them

robotman
01/20/2014, 12:49 AM
I recently got the dragon wrasse. It has hid in the sand but Ive been wondering how long it will stay down there.

Also, what requirements are needed for a mandarin goby tank establishment wise?:celeb1:

i would not keep that dragon wrasse in your tank, and to maintain a goby, your tank has to be constantly supplemented even if you have a lot of live rock, I supplement 1-2 a month and ive had my mandarin for about 5 months now.

billdogg
01/20/2014, 07:35 AM
IME, the Dragon wrasse will get big, ugly, and will love you for all the inverts it's going to eat. Unless you are planning on two separate systems, a mandarin and a dragon wrasse are pretty much incompatible because of the feeding requirements for the mandarin.

JM.02

d2mini
01/20/2014, 10:10 AM
+1 on the Dragon Wrasse. Get it out.