PDA

View Full Version : Current online vendors and specific frags

small_polyp
01/23/2014, 10:39 AM
Firstly if posting specific sites isnt allowed no need to answer with specifics..

Im currently tryng to re-aquire some of the specific pieces i've had over the years of getting in and out of the hobby. Im looking for..

The old school green slimer or other color variants(i dont know if any newer versions exist)
Blue digita(german i believe it was)
Purple monster
and a few fast growing milleporas or prostradas(i forget the names but there was a white one with green polyps, a blue, and a red)

Basically im lookinG for reliable online sources for these as i can remember the care requirements pretty well...
So where does everyone shop nowadays for these select pieces?

Thanks very much in advance.

Bo0sted_Rafi
01/23/2014, 11:37 AM
If you we're closer I can give you a frag of German blue! (The colony gets too big)

small_polyp
01/23/2014, 11:46 AM
i cud pay shipping etc :D
What i liked about the digis was at one point i had 4 colors with the same basic growth pattern that all grew and twisted together..no stinging/attacking each other.

jda
01/23/2014, 01:33 PM
These are somewhat commonly posted in the livestock for-sale forum from hobbyists.

gar732
01/23/2014, 04:13 PM
Depending on where you are located I would look for a local reef club and start there. Some of those are pretty common at this point, I've given away green slimmer and blue digi for free.