PDA

View Full Version : CAD Lights Poor Communication

Macbob
01/27/2014, 01:47 AM
Hi all,

I'm from Scotland and ordered a skimmer online from Cad Lights on 11th Jan. Even though its been more than 2 weeks they haven't updated my account to say even if my order has been shipped. Spoke to a guy called Jason at Cad Lights last week who said that the skimmer is in stock and was planning to deal with my order that day, I asked him to update my account when he had finally shipped the skimmer however, 5 days later still no change on my account and still saying the very same ie 'processing. I've emailed them twice and messaged them in Facebook with no reply each time also.

I'm therefore, still left not knowing even if they have shipped my skimmer more than two weeks after ordering, is this very poor communication typical of this company in anyones experience?

I always assumed it might take a couple of weeks to receive this skimmer being in Scotland but never to be left so much in the dark :headwally:

Many Thanks,

Robert.

Mercutio
02/18/2014, 06:11 PM
Exact same problem here, I paid $400 for a new stand in December and I've been told it shipped several times, but I can't get anyone to respond or reply in three weeks, it's been 7 weeks since I was told it was heading to shipping. Any help at all would be much appreciated if anyone knows anything.

TheJesture
02/18/2014, 06:16 PM
I had ordered a lamp tree from them that was bent pretty bad from shipping. I emailed the expedited tech support at customerservice@cadlights.com (don't know if you've emailed that address) and they responded within an hour or so saying they would ship me a new one. Now if I ever receive it, that's a different story. but none the less fairly quick response.